Re: Martha's paintbrush

From: CALIFCARN (CALIFCARN@aol.com)
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 12:06:20 PST

Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 15:06:20 EST
From: CALIFCARN <CALIFCARN@aol.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Martha's paintbrush

Howdy. Peter here at California Carnivores. Boy, are we exhausted from major
cleanup here at the nursery. Employee John completely tore down and rebuilt
our popular table bog that, after seven years, was cape sundew heaven. We
raked, weeded, transplanted, swept, cleaned trays of algae and wiped pots
galore, pulled in some palms and bromeliads for decore, pant, pant, pant. As
for the painting suggestion, the greenhouse sure needs it, and if Martha does
come by, we'll be sure to leave some fresh cans of paint around to see if she
can stop herself from picking up a brush! Peter