Droseraceae slide show in Antwerp

From: Wim Leys (Wim.Leys@vlm.be)
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 04:01:06 PST

Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 13:01:06 +0100
From: Wim Leys <Wim.Leys@vlm.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Droseraceae slide show in Antwerp

I was asked to post this message to the CP list by the Antwerp CP
enthusiasts "society".

Robert Gibson is an Australian biologist - geologist who is planning to
write a monograph about Droseraceae.

He has visited a number of countries lately, like South Africa, he is
now in France and will soon be coming to Belgium.

Tuesday april the 7th, Rob will give a slide show in Antwerp. Everybody
interested in discussing CP's is welcome.

What : slide show about Droseraceae
When : april 7th 1998
Where : Ommeganckstraat 27 (?) The house is marked with a number of
            bronze plates of all the societies that have their meeting
            room in there. It is located at the backside of the Antwerp
            ZOO, on a walking distance from the train station.
        2000 Antwerp, Belgium

The Antwerp CP enthusiasts hold their meetings each third thursday of
each month at 20:00 - 22:00 h. AFAIK they ask no membership fee.

The items discussed vary widely and are mostly not planned : CP's of all
kinds, transplanting CP's, propagation, greenhouses, outdoor bogs,
artificial ponds, slide shows about travels, seeds and gemmae are given
away or traded, ... I really enjoy their meetings and I try to go
whenever possible.

Please feel free to correct me about the description of Robert Gibson, I
might have misunderstood some things, or to contact me for more
information about the Antwerp meetings. If I have it, I will pass it on.

Kind regards
Wim