CP in Chile and thanks

From: osito@mail.cmet.net
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 16:30:52 PST

Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 00:30:52 +0000
From: osito@mail.cmet.net
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP in Chile and thanks

Hi everyone!

I know that in Internet one should avoid "Thanks messages". But this
time the importance of the questions I asked was very relevant and
lots of people gave me wise advise, lists on CP books, and much more.
I like this discussion group; people here are very friendly.

I will try to find out about Utricularia and P. antartica in Chile.
There is no known cultivation of these plants, so I will have to
search my own path. I think that I have seen somekind CP, only I
didn't know what they were at that past time. People sell plants
similar to kaktus in tiny bottles here. Humidity is mantained by
keeping the little bottle shut. The plant is seldom watered. Normaly
theese plants don't last very much. It would be very helpful if I can
find somewere a photograph of P. antartica.

Thanks again for all your help,
()* || () Jose Gengler
()= []=() osito@cmet.net
() || () jgengler@usa.net