Drosera roraimae, South American/African Drosera

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 02 1998 - 07:49:27 PST

Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 07:49:27 PST
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Drosera roraimae, South American/African Drosera

After taking another look at a photo of D.roraimae in an old National
Geographic Magazine on Tepuis, I am 99% sure that this is the plant a
friend had collected for me years ago. It grew well for me, flowered
frequently yet produced no seed and was easily propagated by leaf
cuttings. It was one of the many plants which sadly perished while I
was away at college :(

Anyway, I would love to obtain another. Anyone have 1 for trade / sale?
PLEASE email me! Also interested in D.esmeraldae, arenicola,
sessilifolia (if the guy who promised me seed of this long ago doesnt
deliver - you know who you are!!) :), graminifolia, chrysolepis, the
REAL montana and forms, columbiana, any other S.American or African
Drosera, etc etc! Please email me if you think you can help... Might
have D."villosa ascendens" seedlings to trade for these.
Hope this post generates a few responses....
Happy growing.
Matt H.