re: anthocyani-free S. leucophylla

From: Mellard, David (dam7@cdc.gov)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 04:47:00 PST

Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 07:47:00 -0500
From: "Mellard, David" <dam7@cdc.gov>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: re: anthocyani-free S. leucophylla

> I have been asked by Phil Sheridan of Meadowview Biological
Research
> Station to see if anyone is interested in purchasing any
> anthocyanin-free S. leucophyllas. These are very rare plants and
> extremely hard to come by, if at all. Phil has a limited number of
> these plants for sale.

> Meadowview Biological Research Station

These very rare, 3-year-old, antho-free Sarr leucos are $100 each. That
was a little too pricey for me so I exercised my consumer right to
decline and went and looked at my free seedling trays of antho-free
Darlingtonia from Craig and grinned. That was classic passive/agressive
Southern behavior you just saw.

David
Atlanta