Heliamphora minor and H. nutans seeds needed.

From: Kurt Gereck (k205-go@northcoast.com)
Date: Tue Apr 07 1998 - 01:06:00 PDT

Date: 4/7/1998 1:6
From: Kurt Gereck <k205-go@northcoast.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Heliamphora minor and H. nutans seeds needed.

Hi,
  I'm new to this list, and a newcomer to the world of
carnivorous plants. I just recently discovered carnivorous
plants, while browsing throughought the internet infact,
and learned that the venus flytrap isn't the only
carnivorous plant on earth (the reason for my absence of
knowledge being that the venus flytrap is probably the most
popular of carnivorous plant species). And after reading a
couple of aged books (from around the nine-teen
seventies), and doing some more internet exploring, I found
which species I am now intirested in. I am intirested in
Heliamphora minor, Heliamphora nutans, Sarracenia purpurea,
and Sarracenia rubra (I don't have enough space for the
larger species). I have been able to obtain seeds for the
two latter species, but haven't found seeds for the
Heliamphora species. I know where to find mature plants,
but would like to see all stages of development. If anyone
knows where I can find any of the H. species seeds, I
would greatly appreciate any help.