Re: Vitamin B Supliments

From: dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Date: Fri Apr 10 1998 - 18:04:00 PDT

Date:    Fri, 10 Apr 98 21:04 EDT
From: dave evans                           <T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Vitamin B Supliments

> I was going to do an experiment on superthrive to see how well it
> really works. I was going to put it on 2 species of seeds and 2 VFT
> plants.

Dear Skippy,

   I really doubt you will get anything in two weeks. And just what are
you supposed to be testing the Superthive for? I never heard of it being
used on seeds, and I can't see it having much of any effect on VFT.
   Please elaborate.

Dave Evans

P.S. A better project might be seeing how VFT grows with dry air above
them vs. those grown with humid air. You might even have good results
to report on in two weeks.