good news!

From: Stuart Haxton (stuart@haxton.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat May 16 1998 - 11:14:21 PDT

Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 19:14:21 +0100
From: Stuart Haxton <stuart@haxton.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: good news!

Hello all,
        I have been using Superthrive on my Nepenthes for two months
now; the results have been incredible! Every leaf has a pitcher, and
every pitcher is perfectly formed, as opposed to bottle shaped pitchers
with tiny lids!
        I have great faith in this stuff now...I used to look on it with
great cynicism but I'm fully converted!
        Also, has anyone used that watering device yet...I'd be grateful
for any feedback.
        One other question...I have an unknown plant that looks exactly
like Nepenthes alata...do any red forms of this exist, because mine is a
deep coppery red in colouration (pitchers only). Or do I have another
unknown hybrid?
(making the number up to 3!)

Good growing,

--