Darwin, Carnivorous Plants

From: CPimages (cpimages@InfoAve.Net)
Date: Sun May 17 1998 - 22:07:35 PDT

Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 00:07:35 -0500
From: CPimages <cpimages@InfoAve.Net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Darwin, Carnivorous Plants

listed (Frank Mikesh and Gary Wayner) deal in used books, not reprints.
My $150 book is the original 1875 issue - New York: D. Appleton and
Company - in near-mint condition. We've ordered many books from both
sources and have always been completely satisfied.
A reprint edition would of course be much cheaper, and frankly the words
will still be the same, but your wallet will be heavier. Like you,
Steve, my wife and I never pass up those little ol' used bookshops.
Carl Taylor cpimages@twlakes.net