Re: WIP Book Update & More

From: Robert L Hanrahan (k4zd@juno.com)
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 17:00:44 PDT

Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 20:00:44 EDT
From: k4zd@juno.com (Robert L Hanrahan)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: WIP Book Update & More

Hi Guys,

I had more responses than I thought I would have from my post
offering books from the WIP locker. Nepenthes of Mt. Kinabalu
is sold out. It seems a number of you still remembered this
classic and snapped it up fast. I still have copies left of CP of
the U.S.A. and Canada for $25.00 post paid. (It seems it is OK
to post prices). Actually, this is not a rip off but a super deal.
They originally sold for $19.95 back in '76. If you figure the time
value of money, I'm moving them out so everyone can have a copy
who acts fast. I've OK on stock on Gordon Cheers original book
"Carnivorous Plants" (paperback) and have it for you at $15.00 pp.
BTW, pp=post paid.

We dug deeper into the WIP locker and found copies of Jim Millers
paper "Status of Gulf Coast CP Populations" and loads of individual
WIP TIPS. The old timers will remember these nifty little growing
instruction sheets that were provided for each ordered species,
Actually, they were rather comprehensive instructions and gave the
purchaser some super tips on how to grow and maintain their plant.
Is there enough interest in this group that would warrant me the
time to try to resurrect a set and make them available to the group
at a very nominal cost? Let me know what y'all think on this one.

BCNU-Bob Hanrahan in Beautiful Powder Springs, GA