all mails from last 2-3 days are gone

From: Andreas Wistuba (andreas@wistuba.com)
Date: Wed May 27 1998 - 09:48:49 PDT

Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 18:48:49 +0200
From: "Andreas Wistuba" <andreas@wistuba.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: all mails from last 2-3 days are gone

Hi,

I was out for 2 days and when I returned I downloaded a big bunch of
corrupted 0 byte messages from my mail-provider.

Apparently something was broken there and my mailfile got corrupted:-(

As I had quite a few of these 0 byte mails and there is no way of
seeing from where they came I'd be glad if everybody who sent
messages to me or to any of the wistuba.com adresses (nepenthes,
carnivor) would send them again.

I'm very unhappy with the situation and I'm still waiting for an
exact explaination or excuse from my provider (who might easily lose
me as a customer....).

Bye

Andreas

Andreas Wistuba; Mudauer Ring 227; 68259 Mannheim; Germany
Phone: +49-621-705471
Fax: +49-621-7152028

E-Mail: andreas@wistuba.com