Strange behaviour

From: Ide Laurent (ide@arcadis.be)
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 10:55:14 PDT

Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 18:55:14 +0100
From: Ide Laurent <ide@arcadis.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Strange behaviour

Hi all

First, a question : is a CP discussion group a good place to talk about fly
fishing ? This wouldn't let a single chance to the fly.

Now, I've noticed taking a look to my Byblis that one of them grows... 'upside
down'. The head, after a normal growth, has turned in direction of the soil.
The leaves start to grow vertically (but in the wrong direction) then slowly
curve to the sky. Want this plant come back to Australia ? So, did anyone
already observed this phenomenon on one plant.

Laurent (waiting for this week-end to go to Bonn)