Girrafe problem

From: Andrew Marshall (andrewm@eskimo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 01 1998 - 21:38:22 PDT

Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 21:38:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: Andrew Marshall <andrewm@eskimo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Girrafe problem

Hi Frank,
        Have you thought of screening off the place where they stick thier
heads into? Or perhaps wait for them with some pepper spray.
Alternativley a bale of hay pinned in a tree some where else might lure
them away. You might have to add hay frequently, but it would save the
Neps. As to damage, I doubt that they will be damaged seriously. I
recall in the bad old days rumors of smugglers sending Neps in boxcar
loads into Europe. The tendrils had been entirly removed and they were
labeled as philodendrons. They seem to have grown Ok as I heard nothing
of them failing. They just won't look as nice I suppose.
        I wouldn't mind a giraffe or two around here for a while.
        Best wishes
        Andrew