Re: Bonn Conference

From: SCHLAUER@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
Date: Tue Jun 02 1998 - 18:56:02 PDT

Date:          Tue, 2 Jun 1998 18:56:02
From: SCHLAUER@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject:       Re: Bonn Conference

Dear Olivier,

> So my question is: Could there be a way to keep a "track" of the
> highlights of these three days, such as a written summary/digest or as a
> recorded audio cassette people could buy from the organizers?

There are proceedings of the talks and posters presented, which
will be issued by the ICPS soon.

Video recordings have been made of some highlights, and a videotaped
summary is in preparation.

I have had very much fun at the meeting, heard lots of interesting
news, seen a flood of breathtaking pictures, and enjoyed it very much.

Many thanks to all who joined us the last few days and contributed to
the success of the Bonn conference that will hopefully last in good
memory for many cp enthusiasts.

Kind regards
Jan