Re: Sarr pollination

From: Mellard, David (dam7@cdc.gov)
Date: Thu Jun 11 1998 - 10:45:00 PDT

Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 13:45:00 -0400
From: "Mellard, David" <dam7@cdc.gov>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Sarr pollination

Hi Doug,

>Possible 'Hysterical Pregnancy'? Sorry, but I got such a laugh from
your
>"Freudian color-coordinated veils" that I couldn't resist. :^)

Yes, I'm trying to remember which came first, the unknowing slip of
using white or red, in that order or their purposeful use. Either way,
Freud nailed me.

And good suggestions for other possiblities.

>I'm wondering how much seed(if any) will be produced by these 'virgin
>flowers' when they are ripe?

Unfortunately, we won't know this year (at least not from me) since I
either cut the flower stalk or didn't keep track of it.

David