Sarracenias for sale

From: Mike Salmon (MikeSalmon_UK@compuserve.com)
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 10:51:25 PDT

Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 13:51:25 -0400
From: Mike Salmon <MikeSalmon_UK@compuserve.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Sarracenias for sale

Due to increased responsibility at work I find I am unable to give my
collection of CPs the care and attention it deserves. I am therefore
proposing to sell off the majority of my collection of mature CPs. This
collection is mostly Sarracenias but other CP groups are represented. The=
re
are many varieties, specific location plants and hybrids. As these are my=

main specimen plants prices will not be low but if you would like a list
please e-mail me privately. I regret that I do not have time to organise
phytosanitary certificates etc and hence would rather limit sales to the
U.K. or the European Community. This was not an easy decision to take but=

many of these lovely plants are in bloom and I have not even had time to
pollinate them.

                Mike Salmon

        =