ICPS

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (bamrice@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 16:50:25 PDT

Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 16:50:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Barry Meyers-Rice <bamrice@ucdavis.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ICPS

Hello everyone,

As part of the major retooling that we are doing in the ICPS, our mailing
address is changing.

In summary:

1)All material for publication should go to myself (Barry Meyers-Rice)
or Jan Schlauer, as usual. Email addresses are at the ICPS website.

2)All seedbank matters should go to Tom Johnson, as usual. His email
address and website are at the ICPS website.

3)All membership mail, etc., should go to the new ICPS address:

ICPS, Inc. 3310 East Yorba Linda Blvd., #330 Fullerton, CA 92831-1709
USA

In a few days I will post the updated membership forms there, too.

Cheers

Barry

Dr. Barry A. Meyers-Rice
Carnivorous Plant Newsletter