CP Books

From: Alexander and Annick Salomon (asalomon@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Jun 26 1998 - 11:11:17 PDT

Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 14:11:17 -0400
From: Alexander and Annick Salomon <asalomon@bigfoot.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP Books

Hello.
   In the last several weeks, continuing to scour bookshops/book shows
and booksellers lists, I have accumulated several more copies of hard to
find CP titles to make available. They are the following:

        Slack, Adrian, Carnivorous Plants, hardcover with dustjacket, FIRST
MIT Press edition. Very hard to find in hardcover

        Darwin, Charles, Insectivorous Plants,, hardcover, 1899 Appleton
authorized edition-clothbound with the top edge gold gilded- hard to
find in this nice condition

        Lowrie, Allen, Carnivorous Plants of Australia, Volume 2-hardcover
edition. I understand the paperback can still be had, but book is now
out of print in hardcover

        Schwartz, Randall, Carnivorous Plants, 1974 Praeger Press-hardcover
with dustjacket, possibly a First Edition of this classic title.

        Please inquire privately. In the past, there has been a lot of interest
and books go quickly. Thanks.

-Alexander E. Salomon