creating a terrarium..

From: Shlep98@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 09 1998 - 23:15:25 PDT

Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 02:15:25 EDT
From: Shlep98@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: creating a terrarium..

Fellow CPers,

I have just relocated to Houston, TX. And I purchased a ten gallon tank and
light hood for my new CP collection, the CPs are on their way now. Okay here's
what i have in the terrarium as far the growing medium goes. On the bottom, I
have a layer of aquarium gravel and perlite, after which I have placed some
long fimber dry moss after that i am going to put some peat moss with perlite
and some more dry moss, and to top it off some live moss. Is this okay? and I
bought some lamps for the light hood, I think they shall suffice, I was
wondering if it is okay to put aquarium lights in, i bought some agricutural
type wide spectrum ones that are 20 watt I believe.. Will this set up work?

Also, I was wondering what type of heater I would could buy for it?

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thank you and Take Care,

Neal Nagata, Jr.