re: Bird Pests

From: Jason Ashley (jasona@warwick.net)
Date: Sun Jul 12 1998 - 21:10:38 PDT

Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 00:10:38 -0400
From: "Jason Ashley" <jasona@warwick.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: re: Bird Pests

Two things I have found work very well for pesky birds, squirrels, and the
like are plastic owls and inflatable rattlesnakes. I have the owl perched
above my door surveying my little cp collection and the birds won't come
near it. My mom has used inflatable rattlesnakes with great success in her
rock garden although she does have the real thing (Crotalus horridus) living
there along with a few copperheads for variety so I can't be sure it's just
the inflatables.

Peace, love, empathy,
--The Mighty KC