Emri

From: ccp108@juno.com
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 03:20:06 PDT

Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 06:20:06 EDT
From: ccp108@juno.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Emri

        Sound like root rot on your Venus. If it is not to severe, you
can treat it with my Uncle Major's concoction. 1 tablespoon of Ivory
Snow, Dove, or such, soap. 2 tablespoons of corn cooking oil in 1 gallon
bottle. Put in spray bottle and spray around roots.

        Which reminds me of a experience.

        If you have been with the list for a while, you've heard what
happen to my Cat. Where I lost my Cat, and when I went out back I saw I
have a mutated humongous closed Venus. But when it spit up a fur ball,
I got so dis trot over losing Cat, I went and threw away the evidence.
Now I lost my dog, and went out back and found another mutated Venus.
Now when it offered me the end of a tough-a-war rag, I said, this is got
to end, and threw away the evidence.