Re: separating vfts

From: Doug Burdic (dburdic@presys.com)
Date: Mon Aug 03 1998 - 09:48:27 PDT

Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 09:48:27 -0700
From: Doug Burdic <dburdic@presys.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: separating vfts

Karin Manning wrote:

> I'm just writing to thank everyone who replied to my question about
> separating my vft. After getting over the fear of killing it all
> together,I finally did it. I now have 3 new plants. I'm still waiting
> to see if they survive, mind you, but I'm pretty exited! Thanks again
> for the advice.
> Karin

Karin,

I had to write and say how thougtful it was for you to post a thankyou
for the advice you received from others and that it was helpful. This is
rare. Of all the times I've written bac somebody publically or privately
when they asked for help(many, many times), maybe two people in two
years ever bothered to acknowledge my assistance; This tends to cause
one to not even bother with answering questions after awhile. Very
refreshing to see your post.

Much success with your plants,

Doug