Roridula gorgonias dies

From: Ansgar Rahmacher (Ansgar.M.Rahmacher@rz.ruhr-uni-bochum.de)
Date: Mon Aug 10 1998 - 13:59:26 PDT

Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 22:59:26 +0200
From: Ansgar Rahmacher <Ansgar.M.Rahmacher@rz.ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Roridula gorgonias dies

Hallo!

I am new in this list and live in Germany, therefore, I ask to excuse
my poor English. I have been interested in carnivorus plants for more
than 10 years. On my home page, some interesting pictures are to be
seen. If you have to criticize something about the home page (provided
that you can read everything is in German), tell it. Now to my
problem. My Roridula gorgonias seems to die. The leaves become brown
from below here faster than new ones grow again. Wilting begins at the
base of the leaf stalk, the leaves then place narrowly themselves to
the stem. Sometime the head of the stem is brown and the still green
upper leaves may buckle around. My plant had 5 urges initially, now
are dead within a week 3. Does somebody know what that is?

Greeting

Ansgar

--
http://homepage.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/Ansgar.M.Rahmacher