Re:Visiting Canada - Vancouver, Rockies, PEI.

From: Dianne Charette (Dianne_Charette@Concepta.com)
Date: Tue Aug 18 1998 - 06:32:30 PDT

Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 09:32:30 -0400
From: "Dianne Charette" <Dianne_Charette@Concepta.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re:Visiting Canada - Vancouver, Rockies, PEI.

Hi,
     I live in Qc province, and there's some cp here. This web page
(http://ecoroute.uqcn.qc.ca/envir/mhum/class/index.htm) is in french, but
it says all the major bogs in my province that you can visit. I suggest you
to go to our national park (Le parc national de la Mauricie)
where you can find D.rotundifolia, S.purpurea, and some plants considerated
like orchids. In another place near, you can find some utri. (U.purpurea i
think) in Lac a la tortue, but they are protected because they are menaced
of extinc:( . By the way, the plant that I find and that I believe to be an
Aldrovanda, seems (surely) to be an Utricularia, but I can't identify it...
if someone can help me, it would be appreciate. If you need more info on
the bogs of my province, especially bogs of my area (Mauricie-Bois-Franc),
just e-mail me. Good luck! :)

   Tom