Au Revoir?

From: Nigel Hurneyman (nhurneyman@onemeaning.com)
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 02:50:43 PDT

Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 10:50:43 +0100
From: "Nigel Hurneyman" <nhurneyman@onemeaning.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Au Revoir?

The company I work for has run out of money and might be dead tomorrow,
it might struggle on till the end of the month or it might even be sold
as a going concern. I am likely to lose this e-mail address at short
notice; I have an emergency reserve set up - h7n@hotmail.com - but I
wouldn't be able to check that daily. Anticipating the worst, I would
like to say au revoir and thank you to a great bunch of people and like
Arnie in Terminator, "I'll be back".

If anyone needs my snail address or phone number please e-mail me privately
- try this address first.

Good Growing, NigelH