looking for co-operation

From: xmd (xmd@public.bta.net.cn)
Date: Sun Aug 23 1998 - 18:39:05 PDT

Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 09:39:05 +0800
From: "xmd" <xmd@public.bta.net.cn>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: looking for co-operation

E-mail:xmd@public.bta.net.cn
Tel:08610-66715533-2126
Xiao shuiqing
President,Beijing XiaoMa Computer Institute,
No35,Huochang East Road Fengtai Dajie. Beijing 100071,China.
             LOOKING FOR CO-OPERATION
Dear Friend:
I am the inventer of xiaoma software(A new computer software for inputting
Chinese character)and my name's Xiao shuiqing.Using the Abrabic Numerals 0-9
Keyboard,You can input all the Chinese Characters into the computer easily.
The entry speed is very fast and that say you just need press 1.5 Keys
every Chinese character, even if you are primary grades' students. Moreover,
xiaoma'coding is utilited by the Phonetic letters and strokes of the Chinese
Characters.
According to the patent right and in order to feather develop my reseaches,
I have invented a lot of xiaoma Products. Such as Xiaoma 52 keys double
entry
keyboard computer, Chinese Character Mobile,Chinese-English Translation
Machine and Checking Machines.I can predict that when those computer
products
come to the Market, the computer market will be divided into two groups. One
is the Products based on the English characters, the others based on
the Arabic Numerals, Xiaoma's Products for exmaple. All those advanced
products will be used firstly in many state departments, such as in the
banks,
Post offices, state defence and customs, Which all the office automatic
machines' keyboards are pressed by a hand. If possible,Xiaoma's Products
will
dominate the foreign computer market in the future.
Xiaoma technology have got the Chinese patent right. There are two great
devotions.First, xiaoma products have created the numeral attribute of the
Chinese character.Secondly, It has changed the histories of the computer.
In Seb.1992, I aquired the Outstanding Accomplishments Medal in developing
new compter technologies by Masaschusttes Acdemic Institute and the other
two communitiesin American Invention Exhibition. But the most exciting
things
that I was arrenged to visit the governor of Massachusettes state and the
article of the <<Boston Herald>> have made a coverage for my invention. In
1993, I was recorded in the book <<Who's Who of the Asian Pacific Rim>>by
BARONS WHO'S WHO.In 1996, the Chinese Central Publishing House's book
<<the Step of Giant>>coveraged my invention.
I have given you a rouph picture about my invention today,I hope we have
the opportunity to cooperate and to do businese.Thank you!

yours faithfully.
Xiao shuiqing
\032