The Big Movie

From: Ide Laurent (ide@arcadis.be)
Date: Wed Aug 26 1998 - 11:12:36 PDT

Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 19:12:36 +0100
From: Ide Laurent <ide@arcadis.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: The Big Movie

Hi Steve Klitzing,

The creature where Jabba the Hutt wants to put Luke Skywalker is well an
animal, you can see an updated version of it in the new Star-Wars trilogy. The
special-fx team added a kind of mouth, mobile, and more tentacles.

You can add some movies including CPs to your list, I remember Tarzan
surrounded by high tentacles when walking on the center of a strange rosette
(but the elephants came logically to deliver him after the legendary oh ooh
ooh - how do you write that ?). There is 'La Zizanie', where a really evoluted
VFT detects, turns in direction of and finally bites the nose of Louis de
Funes in his wife greenhouse. Now, in the toons world, there are numerous CPs,
for now I'm remembering two episods of Maya the bee, one with a VFT, an other
with a Pinguicula folding all his leaves up to catch the insects landing on
the flower (ouch ! - I guess it was didactic).

BTW, L235@aol.com,

Thank you for your message :

'>Gary Kong (CP Digest 1547) wrote:'

--