Re: Red Jaw VFT's?

From: -Tom- (tkhayes@microserve.net)
Date: Tue Sep 01 1998 - 09:26:29 PDT

Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 12:26:29 -0400 (EDT)
From: -Tom- <tkhayes@microserve.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Red Jaw VFT's?

,

http://www.tcscs.com/~thayes/redjaws.jpg

>I've written to a number of the CP sites on the Web, with no replies
>forthcoming.
>I promise them a good home in my very small colection.
>Please reply off list, thanks much.

Although you asked for a reply off list, I thought I would let everybody
know that I have red-jaws, as well as many other mutant vft's available.
Please check out the direct link to my mutant vft page below:

http://www.tcscs.com/~thayes/flytrap.htm

Hope you like the photos and most will be available from my sale page.
Don't forget to sign up for the mailing list so you will be notified of the
URL once the page is finished.

Take care & keep on growing,

Thomas K. Hayes

DANGEROUS PLANTS