D.capensis seed wanted

From: Chris Teichreb (cjteichr@sfu.ca)
Date: Tue Sep 01 1998 - 10:58:56 PDT

Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 10:58:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chris Teichreb <cjteichr@sfu.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: D.capensis seed wanted

Hello again,

        Yes, that's not a spelling error, I'd like some D.capensis seed
(doesn't matter which variety). I'm planning on doing a few growing
experiments with different media (preferably an alternative to the
diminishing stock of peat) and figured I'd start with something simple and
easy to grow. The flowers on my plants this year either got fried in the
sun or completely deformed by aphids (see previous message!). So, any
donations are welcome. I'll gladly pay postage though! Thanks!

Happy growing,

Chris

Chris Teichreb
Department of Biological Sciences