Changing e-mail address

From: Kg6ui@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 08 1998 - 17:46:09 PDT

Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 20:46:09 EDT
From: Kg6ui@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Changing e-mail address

Hello Fellow CP'ers!

I am changing my e-mail address to the one noted above, so I have unsubscribed
the old one (which you can still get me on, but I would much prefer the new
address).

Just to keep you up-to-date on my interests for discussion, I am mostly
studying the Queensland Tropical Sundews (adelae, prolifera, schizandra), and
am eager to discuss any and all of these. Also interested in building
effective terrariums and greenhouses - love to share ideas on that.

Best Regards,

Debra Blanke