Cephalotus seeds?

From: Cristiano Perrucci (meteo01@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 09:55:57 PDT

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 09:55:57 PDT
From: "Cristiano Perrucci" <meteo01@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Cephalotus seeds?

Hi All,
I'm new of this group. Since I've found this Mailing List's Archive,
I've quite changed behaviour with my plants! Although It's tiring for
an Italian writing english (and also for you understand him, I
think...), I've decided my subscription to this discussion group.

1- I'd like to start cultivation of Cephalotus Follicularis. I thought
   that starting from seeds whould be a good chance for me. At this
   time I've a terrarium (out of my house so in winter all plants can go
   on dormancy) and a tank fish used as nursery (inside home). I know
   that leaf and roots cutting are better ways than seeds to obtain new
   plants, but my opinion is that It's easier (and cheap) for everybody
   to send and receive by mail seeds than a package whith live sphagnum
   inside. Coud anyone help me in this adventure?

2- What do you mean when you tell "bare root" ?
   (Any tranlation in Italian hasn't any meaning...)

Thanks You all

Cristiano Perrucci
Genova - Italy-