Re: Adrian Slack's cultivars

From: Mark T. Bachelor (bachelor@gateway.mggs.vic.edu.au)
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 18:36:37 PDT

Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 11:36:37 +1000
From: "Mark T. Bachelor" <bachelor@gateway.mggs.vic.edu.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Adrian Slack's cultivars

However, of some plants it is not certain if they exist in
cultivation any more.

Perhaps someone on this list has plants under one of the following
names:

_P._ 'Sethos'

I would like to ask anyone who has one or several of these plants to
contact me personally (schlauer@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de) or via reply
to this list.

Greetings Jan,

Like several other members of VCPS I have nice little collection of P. x
sethos (moranensis x ehersiae). Mine are currently in flower, dividing
naturally and being grown from cuttings. Like other members I am
successfully growing them inside and outside in Melbourne's changable
weather so there is little risk of them dying out. The ease with which they
grow also makes them a good beginner's plant, so they sell readily.

I tried contacting you directly but it bounced back.

Regards

Mark T Bachelor
Biology Technican
Melbourne Girls Grammar School Voice: +61 (03) 9866 1676
South Yarra, Victoria, Fax: +61 (O3) 9866 5768
Australia 3141

National Science Week, STAV Family Day Co-ordinator
Lab Techs' Branch of STAV, South Yarra & Moorabin Regional Rep.