Issue 27:3

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (bamrice@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 09:23:12 PDT

Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 09:23:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: Barry Meyers-Rice <bamrice@ucdavis.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Issue 27:3

Hello all,

Issue 27:3 wasn't mailed from Kandid Litho until 9 September, about 8 days
later than our target date, but still not bad! I got my issue Saturday,
September 19.

In general I am pleased with the issue, although the printing seems a
little faint. Furthermore, I seem to have overlooked a few nonascii
characters which did not survive the translation from MS Word to Kandid
Litho correctly. Arrgh! But anyway, another good issue completed!

Issue 27:4 is presently being formatted by Steve. This is our last issue
with possible free rides being given to advertisers. I have sent letters
to all our regular advertisers asking for $$$ for continued advertising in
CPN (exception, Booman Floral who has paid through 1999)

Barry

Dr. Barry A. Meyers-Rice
Carnivorous Plant Newsletter
Conservation Coeditor