Re:Info on Cook's CP

From: John Green (HPJGREEN@ihc.com)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 09:44:11 PDT

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 10:44:11 -0600
From: "John Green" <HPJGREEN@ihc.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re:Info on Cook's CP

to second the opinions by Debra Blanke last week and say that I would
enthusiastically recommend Dean Cook. His list posted on the internet
is pretty good and he's very accomodating if you're looking for
something not on the list. His prices are the best I've found and the
quality of the plants I ordered last winter were very good. The service
was also excellent.

While I'm at it I'd also like to recommend Carl Mazur and Cherryhill CP
in the Toronto area. Since I'm in the US I only ordered seeds from him,
but his selection is unmatched anywhere I've found. And once again, the
quality and service are excellent.

I plan on ordering from both of them again this fall.