Re: Tom Hayes - DANGEROUS PLANTS

From: -Tom- (tkhayes@microserve.net)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 22:54:37 PDT

Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 01:54:37 -0400 (EDT)
From: -Tom- <tkhayes@microserve.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Tom Hayes - DANGEROUS PLANTS

Dear all,

>If anyone is interested in some really HUGE sarracenia and some other CP at
>very affordable prices, please check out the following URL:
>
>http://www.tcscs.com/~thayes/sale.htm

I just finished completely changing my web page over to frames and I hope
you will find the site MUCH more easily navigated. Please advise if I
missed any kinks or if things aren't working properly. I added a few photos
in the misc. photos section of my N. ampullaria 'green' which is making
several rosettes of airial ground pitchers - some of them are a foot up the
vine.

>I can only ship within the USA and orders are confirmed on a first come
>basis. I will be out of town until Monday the 5th and won't be able to
>answer e-mail until then.

And the main reason I am writing is that I just found out that I will now be
out of town until 10/7/98 to help care for my Grandmother..... Perhaps
longer if needed. I hope this doesn't majorly inconvenience those of you
expecting packages :( I will advise when I will be able to ship all
packages and I will answer all e-mail as quickly as possible upon my return.

Take care & keep on growing,

Thomas K. Hayes

DANGEROUS PLANTS
dangerous_plants@hotmail.com