U. biovularioides

From: FOODBAG@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 04 1998 - 07:36:20 PDT

Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 10:36:20 EDT
From: FOODBAG@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: U. biovularioides

  Hi all,

  The article Fernando was talking about on U. biovularioides was in CPN 25,
March 1996 issue(#1). The article starts at the bottom of page 23 and
pictures of the plant are on page 26. Jan said that there was definitely no
manuscript or pictures dealing with this plant. I am a little confused. Does
this mean that the ID was incorrect and if so, what plant is it? I don't
recall a editor's correction or anything. Or was this article overlooked? I'm
not trying to offend anyone, just want clarification.
   Fernado's articles are among my favorite, so I hope when you get back home
Fernando, you can write more articles(with pictures) on some of those rare
Brazilian Drosera.

  Regards,

  Joe from Nebraska