CPs Wanted!!

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 14 1998 - 15:30:06 PDT

Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 15:30:06 PDT
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CPs Wanted!!

Here I am, back with another post. :)

I'm looking for some new CP. Of particular interest to me are the
following:

-Gemmae of Pygmy Drosera
-Heliamphora

SEED PREFERRED:
-South American Drosera
-African Drosera
-D.petiolaris and relatives
-D.indica
-D.prolifera
-D.schizandra
-D.neocaledonica
-D.oblanceolata
-Drosera hybrids

I've only got a few things I could trade right now as it got a little
too hot this summer:
Cephalotus, D.intermedia Gran Sabana, D.nidiformis, D.madagascariensis
Rhodesia, D.madagascariensis mad, D.capillaris? Brazil, U.flaccida,
D.sp.4 South Africa, D.binata (not sure which form), D.capensis wide,
D.capillaris x intermedia, D x ?, and more. Also have some extra seed
if anyone's interested.

Please email me privately. Thanks in advance.

Happy CPing

Matt H.
New York