Introduction as a new member

From: S.Ippenberger (S.Ippenberger@t-online.de)
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 13:41:01 PDT

Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 22:41:01 +0200
From: S.Ippenberger@t-online.de (S.Ippenberger)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Introduction as a new member

Hello CP-friends, I\264d like to introduce myself as a new member of the
group. My name is Stefan Ippenberger. I am cultivating CP\264s for
more than 15 years now. My special interests are European CP\264s and
their natural habitats and the Genus Genlisea. I would like to contact
other Genlisea-friends and to get more informations about the species in
culture. My collection at the moment only contains G. hispidula, G.
repens, G. violacea (two different clones)and G. lobata. Who is willing
to exchange or to sell plants? Best wishes Stefan