VFT Clones

From: Patty Petzel (petzelp@gw.lbcc.cc.or.us)
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 16:50:48 PST

Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 16:50:48 -0800
From: "Patty Petzel" <petzelp@gw.lbcc.cc.or.us>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: VFT Clones

Does any one know how hardy VFT clones are? The last few winters my =
typical VFTs do just fine outside and come back in the spring quite =
healthy. Last spring I got a few clones like Red and Green Dragon, Royal =
Red, and Clam shell. Should I pull them and give them more protection?
I live in Oregon's Willamette Valley where our lows usually don't get much =
below 30*F and then only for short spells. Although, on occasions we can =
get into the teens. Rumors-predictions have this winter colder and =
wetter.=20
Thanks in advance.