Lowrie volume 3

From: Terry Bertozzi (tbertozz@waite.adelaide.edu.au)
Date: Thu Nov 05 1998 - 20:23:28 PST

Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 14:53:28 +1030 (CST)
From: Terry Bertozzi <tbertozz@waite.adelaide.edu.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Lowrie volume 3

Well, CP of Australia volume 3 has been delayed once again. The latest word
from the publishers indicates that it is unlikely you will be unwrapping the
book on christmas day:

"Unfortunately there has been another delay due to unexpected and unforeseen
author corrections to colour proofs. At this stage we are hoping for late
December but we are waiting on final delivery confirmation from printer in
Hong Kong. Sincere apologies for incovenience to you and your members but
this delay was due to circumstances beyond our control."

Further updates on the impending release will be posted at the ACPS web
pages (which incidently have been revised)

http://www.camtech.net.au/acps

cheers
Terry