Introduction

From: Philippe Dabrowski (phdabrowski@nordnet.fr)
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 10:58:42 PST

Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 19:58:42 +0100
From: "Philippe Dabrowski" <phdabrowski@nordnet.fr>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Introduction

Well, several weeks since I began to read the mails from the list and I
think it's time to introduce myself. I'm Philippe Dabrowski, I live in north
of France and I'm a beginner with carnivorous plants.
I want to know all about this incredible plants : what about tips for
germination (I've got seeds but none germinate !), what about the light for
terrarium : wich power, how long ...
I'm now trying aquatic carnivorous plants : just utricularia no aldrovanda
for the moment, is this last very complicated to keep in cultivation ?, have
you advices for the cultivation of aquatics utricularia ?
As you can see I've many to learn and I hope you will help me...
(Please, apologize for my english...)

   Thanks.