Science experiment with film tests!

From: CP-MAN (cp-man@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Nov 07 1998 - 12:05:25 PST

Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 15:05:25 -0500
From: "CP-MAN" <cp-man@email.msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Science experiment with film tests!

Hello everyone,
 I have to do a science project again this year and with all this recent
dicussion with cp carnivory I couldn't think of a better science project
than one that deals with testing certain cp mentioned for carnivory.I have
heard much about film tests. I was wondered what all supplies are needed to
perform these tests and where they can be obtained?I have plenty of cp to
use as controls and already some cp species that I will try to find
carnivorous or not. ANY information on how to perform these would also be
VERY helpful ! Thanks in advance.

Robert

CP-MAN@msn.com