white bugs in sphagnum moss

From: Peter Mui (pmui@asan.com)
Date: Tue Nov 10 1998 - 16:21:24 PST

Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 19:21:24 -0500
From: Peter Mui <pmui@asan.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: white bugs in sphagnum moss

Hello All,

        I've recently re-subscribe to the newsgruop. I missed reading all info
and question the get throw across the board. I'm wondering if anyone else
has these pest? There are a lot of tiny white crawling specks in my
Sphagnum long fiber moss(that was rehydrated). There seems to be a lot of
them, does anyone know what kind of bugs these are? and how to eradicate
them? I've changes the potting once already, they seem to be coming back.
Any info and help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Peter

pmui@asan.com