Nepenthes propagation and the germinator

From: Adao Pereira (miguelporto@mail.telepac.pt)
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 10:33:08 PST

Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 18:33:08 -0000
From: "Adao Pereira" <miguelporto@mail.telepac.pt>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes propagation and the germinator

Hello, CP'ers!

> Good luck with your seeds in the yogurt-making machine. Let us know
> how it works.

Thanks. If it works (I doubt...!) I'll tell you. I decided to decrease the
night temperature to +- 16 C
(I don't know what's the problem with me, because almost all the CP seeds I
sow don't grow!)

Now, I've got a question (forgive my ignorance!) concerning Nepenthes
propagation:
I had to cut one entire leaf of my Nep. and I'd like to know if there is
any possibility of propagating the plant by planting the leaf in Sphagnum?

Thanks,
Miguel