Re: Clarke's book!

From: Charles Clarke (clarke@hkstar.com)
Date: Fri Nov 20 1998 - 17:02:26 PST

Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 09:02:26 +0800 (HKT)
From: clarke@hkstar.com (Charles Clarke)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Clarke's book!

Hello All,

I just thought I'd clarify a couple of things about the availability of
Nepenthes of Borneo, seeing it's been a subject of discussion recently.

It is "out of print" in that no new copies are coming out of the printing
press, but as far as I am aware, the publisher still has considerable
stocks of the book, and he does sell them directly to the public. The
contact address is:

Natural History Publications (Borneo) Sdn. Bhd.
PO Box 13908
88846 Kota Kinabalu
Sabah
MALAYSIA

Sometimes things move a little slowly over there - especially the
processing of international bank drafts - so a little patience may be
required! That said, NHP is a very efficient operation and your order will
be handled with utmost care.

Alternatively, the "Natural History Book Service" in the UK also has stocks
(or they can order it for you if they don't) - look up their home page on
the web if you're interested. The Australian CPS has a few copies left as
well.

Thanks for your interest!

Cheers,

Charles.