NEW NEPENTHES-PAGE UP AND RUNNING

From: Andreas Wistuba (andreas@wistuba.com)
Date: Fri Nov 27 1998 - 01:17:32 PST

Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 10:17:32 +0100
From: "Andreas Wistuba" <andreas@wistuba.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: NEW NEPENTHES-PAGE UP AND RUNNING

Dear CP-growers,

yesterday I took my old Nepenthes-page from the server and I replaced
it by a new page containing tons of new pictures and has a much nicer
layout (at least for my taste).

My new pricelist will be on the page by 1st of december.

Further I'm in the process of scanning many pictures that will be
added to the page in the nearer future.

If you have any comments regarding my new page (positive/negative)
please let me know, especially if you have discovered any bugs.

Bye for now and good growing

Andreas

THE NEPENTHES NURSERY
http://www.wistuba.com
Mudauer Ring 227; 68259 Mannheim; Germany
Fax: +49 621 7152028
nepenthes@wistuba.com