Guano?????

From: JWi5770869@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 15:01:15 PST

Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 18:01:15 EST
From: JWi5770869@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Guano?????

Dear all,

>Throughout the last couple of years that I have subscribed to this list,
it never ceases to amaze me that so many
CP growers want to fertilize their plants. I was always under the
impression that the reason that these plants were insectivorous, in

Perhaps without fertilising(and all the other 'tasks') that go with growing
cp, the plants would grow all by themselves.............
and then what would the hobbyist do then......poor things.
<grin>

John 'in the same mood now that Winter is here' Wilden
Southport Lancs.
UK