reintroduction

From: Angie Nichols (helias@sccoast.net)
Date: Wed Dec 02 1998 - 15:20:54 PST

Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 15:20:54 -0800
From: Angie Nichols <helias@sccoast.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: reintroduction

I thought I would reintroduce myself to the list since I was unable to
send messages due to the way my previous server had the mail set up.
Hopefully this server will be different. I have moved to the sunny
coast of South Carolina with my plant collection and conditions are so
different from Virginia I just hope they all survive. I grow
Sarracenias, Nepenthes, Heliamphora, Drosera, Pings, and Cephs. Any
tips on growing in a hot climate would be appreciated. Also, any
growers on the list located in the Myrtle Beach area?? Angie Nichols
P.S. Michael F. I didn't get here with your e mail address.