Tissue Culture and PPM Sample

From: Carol M. Stiff (kck@turbonet.com)
Date: Thu Dec 03 1998 - 12:52:45 PST

Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 12:52:45 -0800
From: "Carol M. Stiff" <kck@turbonet.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Tissue Culture and PPM Sample

To: <cp@opus.hpl.hp.com>
 Subject: Re: CP digest 1646 - Tissue culture and PPM Sample
 Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 08:29:49 -0800

 As much as I would love to sell everyone a Kitchen Culture Kit, I also
 would like to see you all get a chance to try the PPM. And you
experienced
 tc people do not need my kit for that. I am also a technical advisor for
 the company that makes PPM. If you would like a free sample (20-30 ml),
 send me your shipping address and I'll have a sample sent to you.

 Please remember though that the Kitchen Culture Kit makes a great
Christmas
 gift! (I had to say that to make the Board of Directors happy).

 Send your shipping addresses to my email address: kck@turbonet.com

 Happy culturing.............carol

 P.S. Has anyone written a book or manual yet on
 carnivorous plant tissue culture?

 Carol M. Stiff, Ph.D.
 President and CEO - Kitchen Culture Kits, Inc.
 http://www.home.turbonet.com/kitchenculture