Re: P. Moranisis.

From: Mark T. Bachelor (bachelor@gateway.mggs.vic.edu.au)
Date: Sun Dec 06 1998 - 14:34:25 PST

Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 08:34:25 +1000
From: "Mark T. Bachelor" <bachelor@gateway.mggs.vic.edu.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: P. Moranisis.

>Anyone from Australia who has grown Pinguicula hybrid of P. Moranisis.
>Sorry about name as new to genus. How do you grow it?

I use a shallow pot with mix of peat and sand (3:1) overlayed with live
sphagnum and positioned near a south facing window so that it get pleaty of
light but no direct sun. Allow to dry between waterings so that the moss
remains barely green and does not completely dry out. Wet well once a
fortnight by watering from the dish of water tray.

Regards

Mark T Bachelor
Biology Technican
Melbourne Girls Grammar School Voice: +61 (03) 9866 1676
South Yarra, Victoria, Fax: +61 (O3) 9866 5768
Australia 3141

National Science Week, STAV Family Day Co-ordinator
Lab Techs' Branch of STAV, South Yarra & Moorabbin Regional Rep.